The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Guessing Game (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nimrod
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of nimrod
I read many posts here about the Silver Medallion. I would like you to know that me and Amir Lustig (the creator of the Wheel of Mind) are planning to put out next month our version of this theme called The Guessing Game (a temporary name).
I'll hold some of the details for now but I can tell this:
1. it will be done with a borrowed (or yours) bill cramped into a small ball and nothing else (from the spec's view).
2. it can be done naked (you ofcourse. the spec can wear whatever he likes...).
3. there is no insertion of any object into any of you body's spaces.
4. there is no need to touch the spec at any time.
5. no electronics.
6. no reset time.
7. there isn't a price yet but it probably will be under 50$.

the Silver Medallion by the way is a fine product (and if you saw Gauci do it you know it kills). our product is different and has its advantages and disadvantages. I'll give away more details as soon as I can. There are some problems right now (and none of them are related to the product) and I hope we could put it out in the time I've mentioned.

Thanks,

Nimrod Harel , Israel
Brent Allan
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
415 Posts

Profile of Brent Allan
This sounds like a great idea, but one thing raised a question with me. How do you justify stuffing a bill into a little ball? Why not just use the little ball, or just crumple the bill into a little ball?
Turn your business card into a relentless salesperson that brings you business!

http://www.TransformYourBusinesscard.com
nimrod
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of nimrod
maybe I was misunderstood. you make a little ball out of the bill. the bill is the ball and there is no other ball. just the bill and nothing but the bill so help me God. and its super logical I believe: you win - you take the bill (which is the ball). no need for justifying anything (except being naked, if you decide to perform it that way...).

Nimrod , Israel

p.s. Brent, we are now working on the instructions. I can see my english becoming the main obsticle here. we are going to need a good translator. thanks anyway for clearing up this issue.
Brent Allan
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
415 Posts

Profile of Brent Allan
Nimrod, thank you for that clarification. It sounds like a fantastic effect, and if you need testers for it, I suppose I could make the sacrifice LOL
Turn your business card into a relentless salesperson that brings you business!

http://www.TransformYourBusinesscard.com
nimrod
View Profile
Special user
881 Posts

Profile of nimrod
WOW ! When me and Amir thought about putting a small teaser we haven't thought everybody will be "teased"...
We apreciate all the interest and offers for help, and apologize for not answering everyone privatly. We are doing ok for now and everything is on schedul so we don't need any help in translation and testing. but thanks for asking.

be patient,

Nimrod Harel , Israel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Guessing Game (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL