The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What color is your personality? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Sue,

Thanks for the reply!

Fun looking at the sites you mentioned. I know several years ago I was involved in a business course and discovered I was an "A" personality type...egads I'm driven. I recently attended a school district workshop and there I was labeled a "squiggle". You were either a circle, square or squiggle. Ha Ha.

Ahh so now I'm up to date on the fact that I'm an orange and blue squiggle with type A personality who likes wearing green. Smile <<Note that my gloves and shoes match due to my "A" personality and that the "orange" in me causes me to be a yam...or a cucumber in this case. :O)
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Silver and black. Just like my team. Smile
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
jonesc2ii
View Profile
Loyal user
Oxford, England
235 Posts

Profile of jonesc2ii
I took the test at colorgenics and was genuinely amazed by its accuracy. Especially this bit:

'You vehemently resist any form of pressure from outside sources, insisting on your independence as an individual. You want to be a decision maker - to make up your own mind without interference. You wish to be able to draw your own conclusions and arrive at your own decisions. You detest uniformity and mediocrity as you want to be regarded as one who gives authoritative opinions. Your favourite expression could well be that 'I may not always be right but I am never wrong'.'

But I still don't know what colour I am. Smile
www.ixyl.co.uk/forums - for when you fancy a debate or a quiet chat.
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
I didn’t take the test either, so I am just guessing.

All of these fit me to some extent, but that’s probably true for everyone. I would have to say my main colors are green with some gold (or gold with some green.)

I am upset when others experience discomfort of any kind, regardless of the circumstances, so I thought I might be partially blue, but my devotion to my family and my engineer’s personality dominate, thus the green and gold.

Most people find me transparent!

By the way, if someone is prone to reflection, shouldn’t they be the color of who they’re with instead of blue? Smile
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Mine tends to go from the subtle pastel colors of the rainbow out to the phosphoene blue, green, red you see behind your eyelids.. to the white of lightning at times. Kind of moody here. I don't have a favorite color. I look good in gray.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Mikael Eriksson
View Profile
Inner circle
None of your business
1064 Posts

Profile of Mikael Eriksson
I don't know if it's the same thing, but I love yellow.

Ok, I took the True Color test. Here are the results:

Orange 14
Gold 12
Blue 13
Green 11

Talk about balanced... I'm disappointed Smile

Mikael
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Pitch Black Smile
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
495 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
Blue.

Håkan

Smile
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Gold & Cobol Blue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What color is your personality? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL