The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Thank you! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hiya Alain!

Just a quick note to say, "Thanks!" simply for being who you are: a talent, a gift, a friend.

And for anyone reading this- you NEED to attend Alain's Metal Bending Workshop whenever he offers it. It was one of the best investments I've ever made- truly.

My best,

jamie d. grant
http://www.SendWonder.com
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Mephisticator
View Profile
New user
Canada
61 Posts

Profile of Mephisticator
Thank you, Jamie for starting this and Thank you, Alain for a most excellent week of discussions. It was brilliant, enjoyable and a great learning experience.

Cheers,

Kirk
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
Thank you, Jamie! I did I.R. the other day actually (first time too!). My friend, Doug Moors bought it for me for my birthday. I have a great presentation of it, that I'll have to tell you about.

Thank you, Kirk! I had a fantastic time reading your thoughts and discussing deeply our beloved craft.

Warm regards,
Alain
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Thanks Alain for sharing your time and your insight. Oh, and....

Boo!

:heavymetal:

:evilgrin:
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Yes, thank you for taking time out to share your thoughts with us. I look forward to reading through Psycho-Chronetic, which arrived just the other day.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks for spending the week with us and sharing your thoughts so generously. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2011 entrée: Alain Nu » » Thank you! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL