The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 4th Dimension by Mr. Bob Cassidy (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
The more your perform it, the better it gets, Bobs 4DT, performed properly and with good performance and stage skills is killer.

I was called sometime back by a client who asked if I would do 20min, they had been past clients, won't say what they paid me, I put in my best suit and went with this routine in my pockets, a few drawing pads and sharpies, entered a packed large nightclub in NYC, ushered thru the mob to the stage, was introduced and killed a ****load of people with this. Thanks to Bob, I left a rockstar.

That's how strong this routine is !
bobaji
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of bobaji
Bobs 4DT is the best routine of its kind. I've used it for at least 10 years and have bought and studied the various versions in his publications - Journey intot he fourth dimension is the difeinative work on this as others have pointed out.

Hypuk - the efect you describe is currently one performed by a uk mentalist who is touring at the moment - it is not the same as 4DT. ( it sounds like your might have seen his show....)
Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1191 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
Hypuk seems to be describing a routine very similar to what I do for cabaret and indeed in the Champions of Magic touring show, the inspiration for which comes from Bob's 3 Envelope Test and his Name/Place rotuine (but are different in method and presentation)
Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1191 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
By the way, I'd thoroughly recommend Bob's Journey Through the 4th Dimension book, and anything by the man, the myth, the legend that is Bob Cassidy. His books are 'proper mentalism'
bobaji
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of bobaji
Yes I recognised it as soon as he described it.
Oliver Wallen
View Profile
Regular user
London
152 Posts

Profile of Oliver Wallen
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2015, mastermindreader wrote:
Yes- It's on Mental Miracles.

Glad to see that there is a video tutorial - What version of 4DT is taught on Mental Miracles?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » 4th Dimension by Mr. Bob Cassidy (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL