The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for a teacher in Los Angeles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

friedpalm
View Profile
New user
Santa Monica Ca
36 Posts

Profile of friedpalm
Hi. maybe some of you in the Café can help me out. I am looking for a Magic Teacher in LA. I am very serious and I have a huge desire to learn. I'm just not getting very far with downloads and DVD's hoping a "real" teacher can help me out. I have an odd work schedule so the class at the castle are out for me..
Please help
Thanks
Aaron
AGMagic
View Profile
Special user
Cailf.
775 Posts

Profile of AGMagic
I am suprised that you didn't get any other responses on your question. You might try contacting SAM Assembly 291, The Westside Wizards. They have info on line. They meet in your area and I am sure someone there can help.
Tim Silver - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Magic-Woodshop/122578214436546

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Visualize Whirled Peas!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I agree with Tim. Search for a IBM or SAM club. If you can not find one, ask your local magic shop.
friedpalm
View Profile
New user
Santa Monica Ca
36 Posts

Profile of friedpalm
Thanks AG and Dynamike, I will def contact SAM. I was a little surprised too that I didn't get even one response. I tried awhile back on Genii and actually was lucky enought to have some conversations with Pete Biro but in the end it didn't work out. uggggh..Guess I'll buy another DVD.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for a teacher in Los Angeles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL