The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » MK-MOD ESP Test Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
It's been just over a year since we first launched the ground-breaking
MK-MOD ESP test cards (Cafe link).

To celebrate the success of these ESP cards, as well as the season, I have decided to offer a less expensive way to obtain both the cards and their instructions.

Until now there were only two options:

1. Buy the cards and the Test Card book (£30.79 or more, depending on where you live)
2. Buy the cards without any instructions (£15.32 or more...)

Now I am delighted to announce that anyone buying the cards on their own will also receive a basic set of instructions, that explain the deck's features.

3. Buy the cards *with* basic instructions (£15.32 or more...)

If you are already very familiar with ESP cards and routines, and don't want the explanations of certain mentalism techniques available in the Test Card book, then buying the cards with the basic instructions should be enough.

Please note that if you already own Test Card you won't learn anything new from the basic instructions. There are simply the first few pages of the book you already own!

The cards and optional book are available from http://mind.hak.me/products/mk-mod/

Many thanks for your continued support,
Simon
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
These are a really authentic looking 'must have' for any ESP card user..beautiful!

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

We have sold out of the Test Card books. We have plenty (100s!) of MK-MOD decks left but for the next few days the books will be unavailable. More are on order from the printer.

So, if you want to buy the deck/book combination please:

1) Place an order but be prepared for a delay of a few extra days (depending on the printer).
2) Place an order for the cards first. I will sell the book separately to any existing owners of the cards.*
3) Wait for an update, which I will post here.

* Please note that the Test Card book is usually only available to buy with the MK-MOD deck. This is a special circumstance. The book is never available to those who have not bought the cards.

Many thanks,
T.
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

We now have the books back in stock.
T.
NYNick
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of NYNick
Never seen these.Heard good things.
~NYN
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
They are very good.

steve
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
I aso heard nothing but good things about this product.
SamNJ
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of SamNJ
I haven't purchased a set yet, but a friend showed me his and there are, in fact, very good.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
And Simon is a nice guy.

Steve
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

I've had a couple of people ask about replacement tuck boxes recently. I did not order any when I had the cards printed but I can have some made if enough people want them. If you are one of those people please let me know (si@mind.hak.me). If there's demand for more than 50 boxes I'll sort it out.
Cheers,
T.
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-08-27 17:05, Stephen Young wrote:
And Simon is a nice guy.

Steve

Belated thanks, Steve Smile
richard_mentalism
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of richard_mentalism
Quote:
On 2011-12-19 05:24, Simon (Ted) Edwards wrote:
The cards and optional book are available from http://mind.hak.me/products/mk-mod/

I do not succeed to open this link.
Can you please send another link?
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

Did it ask you for a username and password?
What device are you using to access the internet?
T.

PS. I ask these questions because I know some people have problems when they visit the site using tablets and smartphones. You need to enter a username and password. The username is Max and the password is M____, well, you can guess that I think Smile
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Works for me on iPhone 5.
handcreftedreality
View Profile
New user
italy
46 Posts

Profile of handcreftedreality
I received my mk-mod yesterday. Really good stuff. I've the ParaLab also, but I prefer the MK-Mod. The size of Mk-mod is batter for close-up to take with you, the case is also compact and really good. For a set of 25 ESP cards, the PL case is large in my opinion, and so fragile. The m****g of the MK is good, and Yes, is easy to see, but I think that you are a serious mentalist none of the audience suspect anything and none find the M**k. Psychology speaking, we search in the center, so if you look at the back of a card, you don't find nothing.
The ParaLab M****g is absolutely genial, but I found that, from same angles is not easy to catch, and for me, when some kind of effects where are absolutely impossible for the audience members, the far you are from the object the better is. Yesterday a person choose a symbol, put down. I was stend up and I was walking out of the room and from a meter I P**k the symbol.
Other consideration on M*****g system. In MK are all 5. In PL only 4. The 5th has no M**k. Can be logical, if has none is the 5. But from distance and in speed, if you have a Star you don't know if you don't see the M***k of there is the Star. With MK-MOD this cannot happens.
For my kind of use, I personally prefer the MK-MOD.

Good size, materials, case, read in speed, distance, in low light condition and without doubt about the Star.

Good Job Simon!
handcreftedreality
View Profile
New user
italy
46 Posts

Profile of handcreftedreality
I tried another time the MK-MOD and also this person, after the impossible revelation of the thought looked at the cards (Is an engineer, very rational) and didn't find any sign.
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

Thanks handcreftedreality!

It's always great to receive that kind of feedback. I specifically designed the cards to be visible from a distance and for there to be a 'positive' result for each possibility. That, for me, was a completely necessary feature and I'm glad that you appreciated it.

Before I designed the MK-MOD ESP test cards I used a popular brand that has received good reviews on many sites. But the lack of a 'positive' m**k for the fifth symbol caused me real problems - not just in confidence but in me making actual errors. If I'm going to be wrong I want to be wrong on purposes - I don't like surprises much Smile

Interestingly, when I had the design up on screen, before the cards where printed, I was showing some details to a designer. He could not see the m**ks. When I showed him where they were he frowned and said, "Ooh Si! That's a bit obvious isn't it?" And yet... Smile

Cheers,
T.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » MK-MOD ESP Test Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL