The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Some parents do my nut (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On 2011-12-29 02:58, MeetMagicMike wrote:
Bluesman wrote:

Quote:
...this boy, about 11 year old hit me in the back with all his might with a real baseball bat. I fell down on my hands and knees. I could not get up off the ground.

I hope you didn't give him a balloon!

All joking aside, that's an assualt and the police should have been called.

I would have filed a claim with the parent's home insurance company and had extensive tests on my back performed; problems occur months later that may have resulted from the attack, then it’s too late
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3288 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On 2011-12-28 14:26, Mike Maturen wrote:
I vote for making the rabbit pee on the little snot-nosed brat. Maybe a few "rabbit raisins" too.

Is that what those little pellets in my tricks are after I produce the rabbit; raisins?

I wonder how he gets them?
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
I think you did the right thing. You gave the brat plenty of chances and he blew it. Mom blew it and now has to deal with the brat for the rest of her life.

I feel sorry for her.
Life of Magic!
MichaelCGM
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma City
2286 Posts

Profile of MichaelCGM
Quote:
On 2011-12-30 13:37, Leland wrote: I think you did the right thing. You gave the brat plenty of chances and he blew it. Mom blew it and now has to deal with the brat for the rest of her life. I feel sorry for her.
I often tell friends who complain about certain elements in their lives, "You built the monster," alluding to the Frankenstein saga. I'd like to be a fly on the wall of the castle, when the villagers come for her kid. Smile
Magically Yours,

Magical Michael

MagicalMichael.com Smile Laus Deo!
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
Quote:
On 2011-12-29 02:58, MeetMagicMike wrote:
Bluesman wrote:

Quote:
...this boy, about 11 year old hit me in the back with all his might with a real baseball bat. I fell down on my hands and knees. I could not get up off the ground.

I hope you didn't give him a balloon!

All joking aside, that's an assualt and the police should have been called.

As I look back on this. I see that you are right. It was assault. At the time I was afraid to say anything to our contact person. I didn't want to lose our contract for causing
trouble.

Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Some parents do my nut (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL