The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sudden Deck 3 - David Regal » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Veteran user
Fairhaven, MA
325 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
I know this is an old post, but is Penguin still (or did they ever) offer replacements for the SD3's that are too small? I recently acquired SD3 and it must have been part of the original batch, as it simply won't accommodate 52 cards.

Thanks
Bozman
View Profile
New user
Massachusetts
92 Posts

Profile of Bozman
Quote:
On May 3, 2022, SmittyWitty wrote:
I know this is an old post, but is Penguin still (or did they ever) offer replacements for the SD3's that are too small? I recently acquired SD3 and it must have been part of the original batch, as it simply won't accommodate 52 cards.

Thanks

I was just researching this lately. Would be interested to know if it is consistently shipping as the smaller version. That batch really should have been tossed.
-Bozzy
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Quote:
On May 3, 2022, Bozman wrote:
Quote:
On May 3, 2022, SmittyWitty wrote:

Thanks

I was just researching this lately. Would be interested to know if it is consistently shipping as the smaller version. That batch really should have been tossed.
-Bozzy

Just got mine a few weeks ago. Easily fits 54 card - a full deck with jokers.

Sudden deck 3 delivers a great opening effect. And the spectators doesn’t believe their eyes when you slowly produce the full deck of cards from the box. Extremely easy to perform, only challenge is: try not to look like a big time smiling 5 year old who just got a remote controlled fire-truck in his birthday present, when you are performing this. It’s just plain fun to perform, and spectacular.

I love it.

Jan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sudden Deck 3 - David Regal » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL