The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Skype Sessioning (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,
If anyone wants to talk mentalism and magic anytime, I am always on Skype and free.

Send me your username and I will add you and we can talk.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Thanks again

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
mag1cman
View Profile
Regular user
Has contributed a meagre
142 Posts

Profile of mag1cman
Hi BMWGuy

How do you manage to earn your $ and do the other stuff if you are always on Skype and always free?

Just curious?

Respect to all
Steve
*** Magic shouldn't be the only thing in your life BUT everything in your life should be magic! ***
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Funny you should ask.

I am a Mechanical/Mfgr Engineer by trade with an MBA, and where I live, our plant was closed, but I stayed on via remote.
I work for a Telecommunications company.

So now I get to work from home, and that is why I am always on now, when before I was only on at night.

Although working from home is different, I prefer going to an actual plant, but in the meantime, it will be from home.

Thanks Steve
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
david12345
View Profile
Special user
714 Posts

Profile of david12345
I'll be in Dallas the 18 and 19, are you close?
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
No I'm about 8 hours south of Dallas.

we can always Skype my user is

Alejandrohinojosacantu

thanks

alex
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Skype Sessioning (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL