The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Las Vegas question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mysterious
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of Mysterious
This is probably the wrong spot to post this, I apologize but I couldn’t find the right location.
I am moving to Las Vegas!
Please advise me on any Clubs, Hang Outs, Shops & Shows. Or anything else I need to know magic related?
magictvlv1
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of magictvlv1
How old are you? The Gary Darwin Magic club meets every Wednesday night in a bar called Boomers, but it's a bar so you have to be of age.

There is an IBM chapter but it keeps moving. Check at Denny and Lees Magic studio. I heard that they were meeting there the first monday of each month.

I've heard of a society of Young magicians or something like that in town, don't know anything about it.
magictvlv1
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of magictvlv1
There also used to be a weekly jugglers get together at UNLV. But I haven't seen it in six months or longer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Las Vegas question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL