The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Steinmeyer's Modern Art in a Pawn Shop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Nobody pawned it...nobody bought it.It was all a set up and scriped for the show.I don't understand how anybody with any kind of intelligence can think different and not be able to see though all the B.S.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
You still believe in intelligence ?
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Quote:
On 2012-01-29 00:58, ringmaster wrote:
You still believe in intelligence ?

Hahahaha....good one.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
He obviously approached them on providing an interesting and unique segment for the show. It was nice there was no reveal,since the gal had to be trained for it. I assume he had to have made 'No reveal' a contract clause.

I found it surprising how 'eh!' the trick was without the stage, the lights, music and dancing. Pretty boring. The funniest part was when the pawn 'expert' was explaining how all magicians build their own stuff to keep the secrets. Nice prop-up for the magic field, but pretty funny.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Steinmeyer's Modern Art in a Pawn Shop (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL