The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Where's David Roth??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
He did the A1 videos and now they're on DVD. His name is everywhere, but no news on him. He had a website about 5 years ago, but stopped it. Did he retire?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
David Roth is alive and well and received two standing ovations for his lecture and performances at the just completed COINvention. Smile
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2003-09-18 21:27, Danny Archer wrote:
David Roth is alive and well and received two standing ovations for his lecture and performances at the just completed COINvention ... Smile

Thanks for the update!!

Is this THE Danny Archer, or someone using that name, (like when someone uses “Vernon”.)

If so, I LOVED your working video

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
peterdgr8
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of peterdgr8
He shows up on occaision at the Regina Pizzaria on 35th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues in Manhattan where magicians routinely meet on Saturdays at noon. Maui Taco is another hangout a few blocks down Fifth Avenue between 33rd and 32nd Streets.
JimMaloney
View Profile
Inner circle
1184 Posts

Profile of JimMaloney
Quote:
On 2003-12-23 23:44, peterdgr8 wrote:
Regina Pizzaria on 35th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues in Manhattan where magicians routinely meet on Saturdays at noon.

Regina Pizzaria? Don't you mean Café Rustico? At least, that's where I've been going to the past year+.

-Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 17th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Once he quit singing for Van Halen... he just kind of faded away. Smile Smile
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
David Roth? I love his memory course, but as he first wrote it in 1918, I can't imagine he's still around anymore.
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Where's David Roth??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL