The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » 6th Scent (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Waiting mine!!!
stevie1
View Profile
Regular user
perth,australia
180 Posts

Profile of stevie1
Got mine during the week....well worth the wait...luv it...thanks Christopher and Matthew
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I received mine within two days! I have not had a chance to road test it yet as I just got it but will admit that this is a thing of beauty. I asked earlier about the quitness and Matthew doesn't lie, this thing is indeed quiet! I like how not only do you get the chap stick tubes but the markers as well. There is also an idea by Christopher in the DVD in the extras section that I think a lot here will love and use.

Matt/Christopher, can you please contact me asap as it is somewhat important, thanks.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Does anyone know if Christopher is around?
I'm thinking he may be travelling to the UK for Blackpool.

It's just that I've sent him a few emails over the last couple of days and haven't heard back.
Which is very unlike him.

Thank you
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Mine is arrived today!
Everything absolutely top noch the quality of the props is amazing you can tell that there is a LOT of work on it.
I already have in mind few routines that will kills! This is a MUST have and the price is really low for what you get.
I don't have any commercial agreement with Chris so what I am saying is 100% true.
Also, you don't need to use all six tra#######r togetheer, you can really have two or three routines using the same re####r.
Amazing, this will go straight in my act!
Luca Volpe
matthewjohnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
239 Posts

Profile of matthewjohnson
Hi David,

Hope you have managed to contact Christopher. He is still here in good old BC and will leave for Blackpool on Tuesday the 14th (next week). Did you try his email at info@taylorimagineering.com?

Luca, so glad you got yours my friend. Thank you for your kind words and I am very happy to hear that you are excited about your purchase. A CRAZY amount of work has gone into each set and I have personally been involved in the manufacturing process so you have my sweat on there too Smile I guess that could be considered gross but then again you don't get charged extra for the sweat Smile lol

Enjoy!

MJ
mralincoln
View Profile
Loyal user
If I wasn't so busy, I'd have more than
219 Posts

Profile of mralincoln
Got mine! Love it! (I also loved the idea on the DVD for the pic cubes!) Picked mine up at Michael's in the USA--for only $3.99 each!
Haven't used it yet, but looking forward to it!

Thanks Matthew & Christopher! Great product!

Chris
matthewjohnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
239 Posts

Profile of matthewjohnson
So happy to hear you love it Chris! Smile

The photo cube idea is a good one, that Christopher is a pretty smart guy Smile

Thank you for your purchase and keep us up to date as it grows with you.

All the best,

MJ
CarlEJones
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, Texas
461 Posts

Profile of CarlEJones
I pinged all the owners of 6th scents on here. 100% great reviews!! Thanks! But called the guys to order and they have a problem getting parts. About 2 weeks out from now..

Sad...
THANK YOU for helping us carry on our laughter ministry in hospitals to kids of ALL ages. Our visits are ALWAYS free. We NEED & DEEPLY appreciate your gifts of magic so that we can do what we do. Please PM me with questions or, for a faster reply, in most cases please text or call 214-578-1601

https://youtu.be/2DbAdXKIf-A
https://youtu.be/sXXXyk6LJgE
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I think you'll find it's worth the wait, Carl.

You were VERY thorough in your questions, btw!

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Just want to say their after sales service is superb
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3238 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I just want to second what Rowland (and others) have said. I have recently bought 6th Scent and, several weeks later, am still reeling at the possibilities this offers. Pleasingly I actually performed the 6th Scent routine in my last show and it was a wow with the predominantly female audience.

However when I did need to ask Christopher something he responded straightaway and was really helpful. It is wonderful to have service like that, so a big thank you.
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
My 6th Scent gets a lot of work, both as intended and in ways that some might find troubling Smile I must also echo Neil's gratitude regarding Christopher's quick response to a customer service interaction that I had. My only issue is that people tend to try to stand up the lip balm tubes but that was easily remedied by passing them out in a hat or bowl. I use these all the time!
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I leave the lip balm tubes in the black case they came in with the labels facing out. I really like that case, since it already has a scientific look to it. I see no reason to move the tubes out of it. (I have, of course, removed the TI sticker from the outside of the case.)

When the volunteer chooses one, I know for sure which one it is because they need to remove it from the case.

Really like this effect.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Thanks for the kind words! 6th Scent will actually be undergoing a change in the near future. The reason 6ht Scent is not available for sale at this time is I am having a LOT of difficulty putting the lip balm tube and pen sets together because of the sheer time and effort required. As a result, I have decided to rerelease the device with just the electronics, as T•6. The price will be reduced. I will keep you all posted. Cheers.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
Does anyone have for sale its 6th Scent?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » 6th Scent (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL