The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Richard Osterlind Live Online Lecture! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
This is true mentalism without limits. Osterlind continues to break rules and demonstrate how to literally manipulate an audience. There's way too much on this download for a paltry $20, and I rather expect Penguin to raise its price eventually.

The questions from viewers frequently cut right to the core of mentalism - What is it? What is it not? When does it work and when does it not? And, most importantly, why?

Imagine having three hours with Annemann in your living room, but with the performing skills of Dunninger, and you'll have an idea of what this evening was like.

*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
CSArscott
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of CSArscott
Does Richard go into his BCS or do I need to buy this as well?
Chris
psychomind
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of psychomind
Quote:
On May 6, 2014, CSArscott wrote:
Does Richard go into his BCS or do I need to buy this as well?

I don't think he teaches BCS in his lecture. You should buy his Mind Mysteries. In Volume 2, BCS is taught in full detail, Smile
CSArscott
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of CSArscott
Quote:
On May 7, 2014, psychomind wrote:

I don't think he teaches BCS in his lecture. You should buy his Mind Mysteries. In Volume 2, BCS is taught in full detail, Smile

Thanks psychomind
Chris
psychomind
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of psychomind
Quote:
On May 7, 2014, CSArscott wrote:
Quote:
On May 7, 2014, psychomind wrote:

Thanks psychomind

No Problem Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Richard Osterlind Live Online Lecture! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL