The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Spiral Principle and Beyond by Stephen Leathwaite (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Prime
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Ben Prime
Hello Magic Café,

I thought I would just highlight and recommend the new World Magic Shop release for Blackpool by Stephen Leathwaite

It looks really exciting but I know a few people have had questions and doubts about it like its to good to be true so I thought I may as well give my opinion

http://www.worldmagicstore.com/spiral-pr......uses9d77 Here is the link

"Spiral Principle

The Spiral Principle is a new concept in magic that allows you to perform miracles with a borrowed deck of cards. Imagine having a spectator shuffle, freely select a card then lose it back into the deck. Without doing anything you instantly know what their card is and it's location in the deck. Included on the DVD are 5 killer effects that would not be possible without the spiral principle including N.A.C, a hands off ACAAN with a twist that you have to see to believe. Once you learn The Spiral Principle your card magic will NEVER be the same again.

Beyond

Beyond is the most stunning 'Out Of This World' you will ever see. Imagine showing a mixed up deck of cards and then having two audience members separate the red's from the black's without ever looking at the faces. The performer NEVER touches the cards and the whole routine is self working.

No packet switches
No Rough and Smooth
Uses a regular deck - No gimmicks
The magician genuinely never touches the deck
Very easy to do"

It sounds really too good to be true but trust me it isn't, Ive seen a lot of people on verious websites doubting just how good the Spiral Principal is. Let me tell you, Stephen performed it on me last year and I was blown away. By the time he had finished teaching it me, I had a massive smile on my face due to the devious method and now I use it a lot myself when performing. It really is THAT clean, you don't touch the deck at all. There are so many solid routines you can do with it and whilst I cant comment on the content of the DVD (having not seen it) I know that I myself have three or four uses which I just came up with.

As well as this, his OOTW is just amazing. He has shown it me three or four times now and I really cant figure it out. It is seriously the best version of the classic plot I've come across because it is just so fair and I think I will buy the DVD just to know how that is done.

So yeah, just my thoughts on an up and coming DVD which I would greatly recommend.

Ben
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
There is already a thread for this DVD Smile : http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&11
Is it possible to link both threads, moderators?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Spiral Principle and Beyond by Stephen Leathwaite (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL