The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Triumph v.136 new from The Blue Crown and Ben Train (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey gang,

I haven't posted much in the last few months because I was working on a magic video (it took 1,902 takes- 1 to do the trick and 1,901 to find the right music. Wait, that doesn't make any sense...).

It's a version of Triumph that features not only a really cool method (thanks to Syd Segal, Jared Kopf, Charlie Miller and, of course, Dai Vernon) but also thoughts about structure, performance theory, and other buzz phrases people like to throw around (Commercial! Modern! Eye Candy! Real Candy!).

Check it out. If you have any questions feel free to ask. But I'll ignore you if you're wearing a vest with cards on it.*

http://www.thebluecrown.com/store/triumph-136.html

Ben
*Fine, I'll answer your questions too. But I'm still jelause of your awesome vest.
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
This looks great Ben! This may be blunt...could this be done impromptu and right off the bat? Would a setup be needed?
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
No set-up needed. Someone hands you a deck and you go right into it. And it looks exactly like what you see in the video.

:)

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
gostone23
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of gostone23
This looks smooth.

I know this may be tough to gauge, but what difficulty level would you rate this?

Thanks.

-Robert
Agaton
View Profile
Loyal user
Manila
299 Posts

Profile of Agaton
Quote:
On 2012-02-02 01:54, Ben Train wrote:
No set-up needed. Someone hands you a deck and you go right into it. And it looks exactly like what you see in the video.

:)

Amazing work then! kudos to you Sexy Ben!
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2012-02-02 16:02, gostone23 wrote:
This looks smooth.

I know this may be tough to gauge, but what difficulty level would you rate this?

Thanks.

-Robert

I'm sure Ben can, and will answer, but I'll chime in just in case. It's pretty dang easy. Not self working easy, but the method is very straightforward. Chances are if you can riffle shuffle you can probably do this. It's hard to say much without tipping it.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey Gang,

There are several other threads going about this routine, which include answers to some of your questions plus some crediting information that I had previously missed. You can check them out here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=2&66

and here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&27

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Triumph v.136 new from The Blue Crown and Ben Train (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL