The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Super Bowl 46 Prediction Results (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Thought this might be of interest, predicted today's Super Bowl results while leisurely reclining on my couch in my pajamas. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have come up with a way to do complete gigs without getting out of bed.

Enjoy!

http://www.surfthegasp.com/2012/02/i-pre......he-game/
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
So happy for the Giants! What a big win! Teach me how to predict future events!!! Smile
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
If you had predicted that the Pats would part like the Red Sea to LET the Giants score so they'd get the ball back with 57 seconds on the clock...and that Bradshaw would fall all over himself trying NOT to score, then literally fall *ss-backward into the end zone...

...now, THAT would've been a hell of a prediction. Smile

Seriously the strangest bit of strategy and oddest turn of events I've seen in a football game. A guy who scored a touchdown actually could've been the reason his team lost! Great game, though. I'm glad I saw it.
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
One of the best games ever. Go Giants!
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
Great game!
Who oh who,could of guessed it?

Saw the tweet earlier Jason,so cheers to ya!
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Thanks Steve, the prediction will be even better next year, though I'll still be wearing my pjs.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Super Bowl 46 Prediction Results (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL