The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Magic Café Spammed from Unknown419 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
We're not here 24/7. We all have jobs and lives, but give what we can. The issue is that the spammers don't have a life and copy and paste so quickly that several hundred can be posted faster than we can delete them. So our policy is to stop it and then clean up the mess. Slow, but is quicker in the long run most of the time. If you see any of these posts, please report it.
Coram Deo
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
It can't get any worse as Unknown was banned which stops him from posting.

Update, as of 6:05 PM, all of the repeated posts by unknown have been removed. Thanks for your patience.
Where the magic begins
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Nice job, guys!
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Magic Café Spammed from Unknown419 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL