The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Battle of Magicians (#21) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Kerry is great. But Eric Buss is a very funny unique act as well and Carney do comedy as well with Mr Misto?

Sounded like a good line up.

Ken
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I respect the assesstment of the lectures but I think there was a good cross section of style. Josh is one of the top card guys in the country. John Carney is a world class actor and technician, great coin guy and general magic historian. Geoff Williams is certainly not in the coins or cards category. Neither is Eric Buss. Jeff Bibik does real world general purpose magic.

I love mentalism as much as anyone but I have very few good lectures on the subject. The mindvention is probably better suited to this or the PEA conventions. For the most part, mentalism is a tough subject to present at any magic convention.

But thanks for coming and offering your input.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Battle of Magicians (#21) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL