The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Pizza trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
Does anyone know of a UK supplier of the Pizza oven trick/pizza box surprise
Mark
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Give Ken Scott a call, although he is not an "official" dealer, he might be able to help you.

Yea, I know he is not from the UK!
Dennis Michael
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
I have seen it on the daytona magic website. I think they will ship internationally, but I do not know. I would NOT recommend ordering from them though, their service is th absolute worst around...
Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, New York
182 Posts

Profile of Daniel J. Ferrara Jr.
Hey Evan,

Why would you tell us that they carry the trick and then tell us not to order it from them. That doesn't help anyone.

I have ordered from Daytona Magic many times and I can tell you that their service is fine. I bought the pizza oven trick from them and I use it all the time in my childrens shows. Not only will they take your order, but they will also make suggestions of other tricks that may work for your situation.

check them out http://www.daytonamagic.com
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
He asked where anyone has seen the effect and if they will ship to the UK. I told him where I have seen it, and then I gave my personal opinion about the dealer. I wanted to answer his question, but also warn him of the troubles I have had from Daytona Magic.

I have made a few orders with Daytona and have not had one successful one. That is why I do not order from them anymore and warn other people before ordering.

Some mistakes I have had ONLY with Daytona are:
- Ordering a high quality name brand item at a high price, and they send me a cheap rip-off no name item but charge me full for it example- I ordered an "airborne" trick. The one where you can make a can float. It cost something like $25.00 I think. This is the same version I saw elsewhere and desided to include it in my order. What I recieved was a very cheap version of it that they sell on their site (Indian made) for about $5.00. They charged me the full $25.00 for this cheap item that was barly worth the $5.00 it retailed at!
- Have one price on their site, but when I recieve me order, they charge me more and will not give me store credit for the difference, or refund me, etc.
- Asking for recommendations, and they rarly recommend something that is not theirs (there products sometimes can be VERY overpriced by the way)

Those are a few problems I have come across in my first, and now last orders from Daytona.

I hope this clears up my meaning behind my previous post.

Evan

Try this link: http://www.magicauctionandbeyond.com/cgi......39315344

$50 off the original, good deal.
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Ihave them and they are 150.00 plus shipping.

ken
Evan Williams
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of Evan Williams
That's good to know Ken. I would recommend that you, Mark, buy it from Ken instead of anywhere else I can seem to find right now.
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
Thanks for the info.
Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Pizza trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL