The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Amazing Johnathan » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
This just in from Magic Newswire (via Kipp Sherry on facebook)

AMAZING JOHNATHAN INVOLVED IN CAR ACCIDENT

I received several emails asking if I had heard anything about the Amazing Johnathan being involved in a auto accident. After a call to Adam, I confirmed that this was unfortunately true. Several people planning to attend his show were told that the performance had been canceled because he had been injured in an accident while on the way to the theater. Apparently, Jonathan and his girlfriend Anastasia Synn were approximately three miles from his home when they were hit head on. Anastasia has since been released from the hospital with "bumps & bruises" while Jonathan's injuries are slightly more serious. He is expected to be in the hospital for several days while doctors evaluate the full extent of his injuries. Obviously, we wish both of them nothing but the best and a rapid recovery. More info will be posted as I receive it.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Amazing Johnathan » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL