The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..18..33..48..63..77~78~79
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Quote:
On 2012-04-14 15:20, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-14 14:18, FrenchDrop wrote:
Last time I saw that level of wit, I was on the playground in third grade.

That must have been last week then. Smile

When I wrote my last post, I was sure you'd go with "must have been yesterday." But hey -- putting aside how long it took you to come up with that, it's almost clever. Who are you, and what have you done with Jamie Ferguson?
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
JamesTalbert
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of JamesTalbert
Quick question: I wanna know what this whole 'Real Secrets' thing is about (More worried about the legitness of it, to be honest), but there seems to be 53 pages of people name calling.

Could someone just briefly sum up what Real Secrets claims to be and offer, to save me the trouble of reading 53 pages of old men trying to act tough and witty on an internet forum?

Cheers everyone.
toberman
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of toberman
Quote:
On 2012-04-15 01:35, JamesTalbert wrote:
Quick question: I wanna know what this whole 'Real Secrets' thing is about (More worried about the legitness of it, to be honest), but there seems to be 53 pages of people name calling.

Could someone just briefly sum up what Real Secrets claims to be and offer, to save me the trouble of reading 53 pages of old men trying to act tough and witty on an internet forum?

Cheers everyone.

Imagine never-before-seen miracles delivered every month directly to your mailbox. Imagine no further … Real Secrets is here.

Each installment of Real Secrets brings incredible, innovative, and exciting NEW magic, thinking, and surprises by creators like Gaetan Bloom, Cyril, Michael Weber, Robert Neale, Max Maven, Sebastian Clergue, Charlie Frye, Chad Long, Tim Trono, Mathieu Bich, Martin Gardner, and an ever-growing team of the best minds in magic. Magic with gum, receipts, jelly beans, stamps, photos, loyalty cards, diets, maps, poker, stencils, scratch cards, rubber bands, and more surprises every month.

Click here to subscribe: http://www.realsecrets.org/subscriptions
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Terry gave you the blurb and I will add that RS subscribers have received the first month's trick, very well made and clever.
Some liked it others thought it was just ok. We also had another item we did not know the purpose, we were recently informed of it's use via a website that gives tips and ideas about each month's tricks.

I personally loved the secret trick we received and will use it often. For me the whole RS experience has been fun and exciting. Totally worth the $13.30 I paid for this month's installment. We have about two more weeks until the second month arrives.

YIIIIPPPPEEEEEE!!!! Oh sorry, there goes that old man trying to act tough and witty on an internet forum again.
James

Quote:

Cheers everyone.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Quote:

Since you asked so nicely... Smile

...was it too much "trouble" to read the first post in the thread?
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Quote:

Cheers everyone.

"...of old men trying to act tough..."

Dead giveaway SirBrad is back.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Secrets » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..18..33..48..63..77~78~79
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL