The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » YAY! Wolf's Magic is BACK! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sillysimon
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of sillysimon
So who has the biggest Wolf collection? and which effect do you feel plays best for you?
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Potty,
You stated "I sincerely hope Chance has as least one of everything he's ever made, because one day, that collection will be priceless. "

I have kept the #1 unit of EVERY Limited Edition effect as well as every item from my entire line I n mint condition. I am saving them for my son Roagan. He can do with them as he wishes when he thinks to time is right.
He also will inherit complete control of the company if he chooses as well...but Shelley wants him to go to college and get a "real job" Smile

Simon,
I KNOW who has the biggest Wolf Collection! I have to keep his name confidential however, he not only owns EVERY SINGLE piece I have created but he also owns ONE OF A KIND items I have done along the way as well as restorations of other companies props. Heck...he owns more of my stuff than I DO!!..I hope he will it to me Smile

You may own one of my effects or all of them. Anyway it goes I hope you enjoy them and take the time to routine them well so we all look good in the end.
Thanks so much to everyone
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Well, I've sold a couple of my Wolf pieces over the years. I do miss my Blow Yur Stack and my Flea. Also sold my 2 complete Micro Magic sets (matching numbers), my Sobriety Test and my Wolf finger chopper. Had a Groove Tube, but that didn't "do it" for me.

Do still have my: ABC Gumball Recombobulator (with one of the original all-wood handmade cases), Chompers, Sassy Silk, Wacky Waccoon, Run, Wolf, Run, Chicken Sword, Funhouse (both of those have cases), the original first-run Jumbo Card In Balloon Wand, Happy Hyena, Ring Grinder, Roag Toad, both the large and small version of Shattered, Pea Shoot, Hip Hop Magician (non-magnetic first run), Cellulator and Phone-Ale, Wacky Worm, Wacky Wand, Outhouse and a secret item called a Nymph Stick. I did RE-purchase 2 Wolf's Magic micro pieces, the Micro ABC Gumball Recombobulator and the Micro Outhouse. Man...now that I look at the list, that's a lot of stuff from Chance!

Should've bought stock in the company.

Steve
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey folks,
Good ol Steve here has been with us since the VERY beginning! He has been a GREAT customer, promoter, defender and most of all a great friend in my magic world.
I have and always will appreciate your support along the way Steve!
Thanks a million!
Chance

Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Chance doesn't remember it, but he and I had dealings 2 years before Wolf's Magic came into existence. At that time, he was looking for vintage promo pics of magicians from days past and I have a couple hundred autographed 8 by 10s. We never finalized the deal, though. Love those Chance Wolf phonecalls at midnight to discuss an upcoming project or two. Miss that...

Steve
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Steve
Actually I do remember those days as well as our wheelin and dealin of vintage magic.
Regarding the calls...my number is is 509-947-1132....call anytime Smile
Tell ya what...I will be happy to get back on track with the "Idea of the Day" calls!
Your input is always welcome.

Chance

rghale
View Profile
New user
Robert Hale
29 Posts

Profile of rghale
Glad to see they're back in operation!
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Almost forgot...somewhere along the way, I picked up a set of ABC Blocks that had Wolf's Magic stickers put on, looks far better than the originals. I think they're originally Viking blocks.

Steve
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
HA! You got those Steve??!! I did a custom set of Wacky Letters for someone years ago.
I never got to see them applied but I am sure they looked pretty cool.
Wow...the way things come and go around!

jkwebber
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of jkwebber
Hello Chance. Glad that you have started to produce magic again. Are you still planning on putting out a video of the Sassy Silk? I bought one when it first came out and would like to see your "vision" of it.
Thanks
Daktari
View Profile
Regular user
USA
154 Posts

Profile of Daktari
I love Chance's work and own or have owned 5 or 6 things that he produced. I sold my favorite item which was a custom piece..a card wand made out of bamboo and rattan for a safari look. If it hadn't been an emergency I would have kept that piece! So Chance if you ever have time again for a custom piece......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » YAY! Wolf's Magic is BACK! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL