The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Dinner Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
havagrim
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of havagrim
Tons of stuff to do at that situation. I'd do glass/salt shaker thru table like many more. Bending silverware tricks if doable. Depending on silverware.

Vanish a coin, and find it in a piece of bread. Some mentalism effects if I just have a pen. I could do a torn and restored napkin if it ain't made of cloth. There is so much.. I have a ton of impromptu dinner table magic tricks in my head hehe..

There is a pretty decent dvd from the "World's greatest magic" series, called "Dinner table magic". There you got David Roth as mentioned doing some really nice coin routines.

Ronnie
"The world is my playground"
Magician from Sweden.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I also like coin thru drinking glass.
Gary T.
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Gary T.
I just don't venture into public without a deck of cards, and I know so many impromptu card tricks that I don't know them all anymore haha, seriously though when I do restaurant gigs my entire routine is with a normal shuffled deck, if it's good enough to get paid for, it's good enough for those "show me a trick" moments lol
Gary T.
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Gary T.
And yet I failed to tell you what I actually do, I start with a trick I don't know the name of, where they pick a card, and then take another card and push it into the deck, after failing to find their card that way it turns out to be the card in their hand, I follow that up with a 2-4 card selection, having one card that I "messed up" turn into all of the selected cards. then I do my ACR ending with card to pocket.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Dinner Table (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL