The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Posted for Joe Givan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Joe Givan posted the following on Facebook today and asked that the word got out.

Okay - I've got to go to WAR with this guy. He is on Facebook as "Wade Live" He's a lying, thieving criminal. I apologize to all who are not magicians reading this, as it doesn't involve you, but I MUST get the word out as quickly and loudly as possible - so.... please find him and message him about what an un-ethical, lying thief he is, that he's stealing income from the artist who created the magic, and that he should be embarrassed and ashamed of being such a dishonest loser, and that you will never do business with him. AND spread the word! I can't afford to litigate!

TO THE MAGICIANS - There is a thief on Facebook going by
"Wade Live" selling my Gumball Machine for $750 totally without my permission. HE PROMISED TO STOP PRODUCING THESE IMMEDIATELY MONTHS AGO!! HE LIED TO ME DIRECTLY! SO....- I am offering to all on this awesome exchange my ORIGINAL "Ring in Gumball Machine" for $500!!! That's $200 off! These are hand made by me, have been available for years, and are signed and numbered. Complete with DVD, printed instructions for a number of different routines for ALL performing situations, and my method I used to VANISH THE MACHINE at the end, which is part of my FISM AWARD WINNING ROUTINE. I have simply had enough of being ripped off. Write me directly at joegivan@earthlink.net.
For the curious, read on...Alright - that's it! I have fighting this thing for OVER @) YEARS!!! WADE - YOU WERE NEVER GRANTED PERMISSION OR RIGHTS TO OFFER MY EFFECT FOR SALE! Brian - you should be ASHAMED THAT YOU ARE USING A RIPPED-OFF VERSION! I thought we were friends. It is my creation, which I have offered to the community for decades! The nice thing is that you can buy The Original machine hand built by the creator! There are a lot of big name pro's using it that endorse it as the best (which it is…). Copperfeild, Bargatze, the list goes on and on. Collector's was NEVER granted permission, and that history is well documented as well as witnessed first hand by Joe Stevens when I had to meet with Rich Bloch about the issue. It's all in the printed manuscript which comes the machine. The instructions include a number of handlings for all performance situations, and I even include the method for vanishing the machine , which was the finale' to my FISM act. WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO STOP RIPPING ME OFF! I'VE HAD FOUR POEPLE AGREE TO STOP MAKING THESE ALREADY. NOBODY WANTS TO GET A REPUTATION AS A THIEF WHO WANTS TO MAKE A QUICK $ OFF OTHER'S IDEAS. Come up with your OWN concept and effects - not a so-called "improved" version of something you never were granted the rights to to begin with!
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Posted for Joe Givan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL