The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My Rope Routine for a competition (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KonstantinosRep92
View Profile
New user
Greece
15 Posts

Profile of KonstantinosRep92
Hey everybody this is my Rope Routine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDKW1r0HPu8

I hope you like it!
music
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of music
Very well done. However (just my opinion) I think possibly the gravity move (ends slide down the rope) may give the spec's a clue to the workings. But for a competition amongst other magicians I think it would be good. Just my 2 cents. Good job, and good luck in your competition. Chuck
KonstantinosRep92
View Profile
New user
Greece
15 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-02-24 14:17, music wrote:
Very well done. However (just my opinion) I think possibly the gravity move (ends slide down the rope) may give the spec's a clue to the workings. But for a competition amongst other magicians I think it would be good. Just my 2 cents. Good job, and good luck in your competition. Chuck

I see your point, but after having permormed this routine live many times, I discovered that this is actualy the most powerfull move since it's so visual. By that time in the routine their mind is so confused that any explanation would be out of the question.
By the way the competition ended and I got second place Smile
thanks
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Looks great
KonstantinosRep92
View Profile
New user
Greece
15 Posts

Thanks a lot
music
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of music
Congratulations! I see your point about the visual aspect and the position in the routine. Well done.
KonstantinosRep92
View Profile
New user
Greece
15 Posts

Thank you Smile
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Looks pretty good, a great deal of Fiber Optics in there. If I could say anything I would say slow down a bit, you were going a little fast, and when you get to the competition you will go faster, it is just human nature. Take time to pause, and let the phases sink in.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
KonstantinosRep92
View Profile
New user
Greece
15 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-03-04 11:37, Scott Fridinger wrote:
Looks pretty good, a great deal of Fiber Optics in there. If I could say anything I would say slow down a bit, you were going a little fast, and when you get to the competition you will go faster, it is just human nature. Take time to pause, and let the phases sink in.

Thanks for the advice, but that was the video for the competition( it was a competition through the internet) and since I had a time limit, I had to go a little bit faster Smile
But you're absolutely right about letting the phases sink in.
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
893 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Ah, sorry, thought you were making a video of a routine you were going to do. Smile
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
KonstantinosRep92
View Profile
New user
Greece
15 Posts

Ok Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My Rope Routine for a competition (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL