The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Noah's ark (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sap4997
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Sap4997
It is my opinion that the Noah's ark illusion is a great prop for any illusionist. It is straight forward in presentation and a breeze to build, and very deceptive if modern day building techniques are incorporated. It has the ability to produce a mass of live stock or two assistants. My question to you is why in the world doesn't anyone perform this great illusion. I have been around magic for 22 years and can't even recall, ever seeing it performed. I my self have fallen into this trap. I considered building it and performing it for the past 18 years, but never gotten to do it. I always think in the back of my head no one performs it so why bother, failing to see that the lack of magicians performing this illusion can only add to my prevail.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Lets start with the mass of livestock ... who can afford to justify that expense? Next, lets look at the prop itself .. and Ark on stage? There is no way in the world I could incorporate that theme into my act ... just no way!

Steve
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Go for it! I'd love to see it.
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Make the Ark really small, then lotsa animals come out... (Million Dollar Mystery with livestock!)

Then it's a Miracle!

Do it at/for a Zoo or a Pet Shop! Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Rolf Reiner
View Profile
Loyal user
Mallorca - Spain
229 Posts

Profile of Rolf Reiner
I do not have the Noah´s Ark in mind right now, so I cannot tell if it is the same illusion - but - James Cielen has been using a prop that looks like a ship on his cruise shows. It is shown in his promo videos.
Amazing Binky
View Profile
Loyal user
Lancaster,OH
224 Posts

Profile of Amazing Binky
Lots of chihuahuas in costumes! Smile
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
I have seen a full size one many years ago built to the original Thayer plans. Perhaps the panels and the roof could be done like a toy store and all sorts of stuffed animals being produced with Little Bo Peep, or someone similar, being produced at the end.

B
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Lets go for a Raggedy Ann, she is more "doll like"

B
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Noah's ark (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL