The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shared Dreams by Marcelo Insua and Tango Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello friends,

I introduced this effect last week http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=48795
I hope you enjoy my first mentalism routine.

Bye
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Too many cuts in the video to make a judgement on this I'm afraid.
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Can anyone give an honest opinion of this effect?
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Its a confabulation style routine. Instead of a wallet you have some envelopes tied together with a ribbon, which looks more natural for me. With a little practice the load is very natural, no funny moves. I use it and liked it so much I made my own gimmicks and do a dream date in a proper aged envelope incorporated into a love letter from the turn of the century. It may not be to everyones likeing but I certainly recommend if you want a confabulation effect. Its a good alternative to other available methods as the envelopes are always in full view. Mine are addressed and stamped. Hope that helps you make an informed decision if its right for you.
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Thanks for taking the time to comment takeachance!
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Any review?
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
I will appreciate if some magician can give his opinion
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On 2012-07-15 05:58, takeachance wrote:
Its a confabulation style routine. Instead of a wallet you have some envelopes tied together with a ribbon, which looks more natural for me. With a little practice the load is very natural, no funny moves. I use it and liked it so much I made my own gimmicks and do a dream date in a proper aged envelope incorporated into a love letter from the turn of the century. It may not be to everyones likeing but I certainly recommend if you want a confabulation effect. Its a good alternative to other available methods as the envelopes are always in full view. Mine are addressed and stamped. Hope that helps you make an informed decision if its right for you.

I did!
It's a very good confabulation method and looks natural. Better than leather wallets IMHO obviously. The fact that you can even make your own set up (after purchasing the original for the rights to use it's method) opens up many possibilities. It's low cost and organic, what more do you want for this type of effect.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I am interested in this I love confabulation. Unfortunately the video loses image after about 2 minutes and continues with sound only.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
BeatStradivari
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of BeatStradivari
Hi! Refill (envelopes) for this trick are currently hard to get. I wonder whether these are regular envelopes and you can get them easily .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Shared Dreams by Marcelo Insua and Tango Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL