The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Hey Where is the.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
Hello everyone

I know it is in the Café somewhere but I don't know where it is. The clip of David Roth doing magic for David Letterman.

Thanks for the help.

Brad
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
Switch
View Profile
New user
Auckland, New Zealand
79 Posts

Profile of Switch
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
Thanks Switch

How did you find it?

Thanks

Brad
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
Switch
View Profile
New user
Auckland, New Zealand
79 Posts

Profile of Switch
Hi Brad

I just used the Search function and used letterman as the word to find. The “Search” function link is at the top of the page.
Regards

Switch
MICKEY SILVER
View Profile
Elite user
Boston, Ma.
442 Posts

Profile of MICKEY SILVER
It was a real pleasure being able to see all the BEST magicians of coin magic at one convention. It impressed me to see the individuality of each magician, which made this convention a success.
Curtis Kam, Dan Archer, Robert Allen and Joe Givan should be applauded for a job well done! Thanks!
I was absolutely astounded while looking over shoulders in the hall, seeing Chris Kenner handling coins in such a flawless manner!
The convention was a great opportunity to personally meet Geoff Latta, Reed McClintock, Curtis Kam,Garrett Thomas, Michael Rubenstein, Shoot and that comedian of magic Chris Korn. They were all such great guys!
Jamy Ian Swiss, WOW! talk about a lecture, fantastic!
David Roth, the man who was my inspiration into coin magic, continually inspires me, especially the jumbo coin in the sleeve routine, what a mind blower!

See everyone next year,
Mickey Silver
TrcikPony
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of TrcikPony
I watched it and was so impressed!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Hey Where is the.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL