The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Trouble with multiple card production (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChuckB
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of ChuckB
Hi!
First post, so forgive me if I'm not in the correct forum, or not up to speed on board etiquette.

I'm trying to learn multiple card production from a back palm. I'm not quite picking it up as fast as hoped. My issues: cards coming loose on the top or bottom when producing with thumb; sometimes I have trouble getting my index finger back into proper original position, making the next card production sloppy or fail.

I don't know if I'm trying to clip it incorrectly, or too hard or too soft, too much/little of the corners, not doing the right thing with thumb...

Are there any fundamentals I should concentrate on, that I'm probably missing? Any help appreciated!
Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
359 Posts

Profile of Loopback
What is your source material for learning this?

Begin to learn it with just 3 cards at first

How long have you been practicing it?
Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
359 Posts

Profile of Loopback
I should have also asked how comfortable are you with a standard single card BP?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Trouble with multiple card production (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL