The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Use pulse read to guess #, Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

esp0000
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of esp0000
Hi, I'm new to the board so not sure if this is the right place to post, but I am looking for help on a trick someone did once to me when I was younger. Basically I was asked to guess a # between 1-5 and, then he felt my pulse and was able to guess the number every time. He told me how to do it eventually, and it was something to do with reading the person's pulse. So if they were thinking of 4, every 4th beat would be slightly different and that's how he guessed. I tried this recently but was unable to figure it out.

Is anyone familiar with this trick, and if so could you please explain how it's done?

Thanks!
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Welcome to the Magic Café!

Unfortunately, you're probably not aware that this is a question that should be asked in the Secret Sessions here in the Café to avoid exposure to lurkers and such. And unfortunately again, you must have fifty valid posts to access the Secrets Sessions forum. So start posting good questions. You'll get a lot of good help in here. Smile
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
esp0000
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of esp0000
Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Use pulse read to guess #, Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL