The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » I just got out of the hospital past Monday, for personal difficulties (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thanks jesterman. I can't log onto this site anymore except to reply. Every time I do, it says I'm banned. I can't view my private messages, or go into the sectret sessions area. I use to be on this site quite a bit. I let some jerk use my computer (jojo1985) and he wrote some negative stuff here so now my computer address is banned. Go to the tech help area, and you'll see that I try to explain myself. Now if from here I try to log on, it will just go blank and won't give me the option of staying logged on. You can email me however at: eddini1976@hotmail.com

I'll see if I can use the computer at my library to check my private messages. Thanks, Ed, (Eddini).

UPDATE: April 2, 2004

Thanks again you people are great. I'm so happy I can log in from my home now, post, and view my P.M.'s Things are well, Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I'm still have it as it is a chronic disease but am doing fine with it, Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1394 Posts

Profile of Piers
Best UK wishes to you, from a fellow D sufferer.
Piers.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2021!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » I just got out of the hospital past Monday, for personal difficulties (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL