The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Some People (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Hi all I have this friend that I have known for a long time,smashing bloke,but I just can t do anymore trick's for him anymore, no sooner have I got the cards out of my pocket he is wanting to pull them apart ,yeh ive seen this trick, before I have even done it,what an arsehole at times ,sometimes the trick goes completly over his head,no understanding of it, or tries to tell me how it is done,asks me to repeat tricks ,which is a no,no,just messes any trick I try to do,not the normal behaviour of most spectators when you place cards on a table,tell them not to touch them and his hands shoot all over them,needless to say TILL DEATH US DO PART ,never got off the ground with him, even can t remember what card he choose ,trying to make me into an idiot at times,thats it never again with this idiot,but he is still a good friend dispite his behaviour,just sooooooooooooo frustrating.
Bugatti
View Profile
New user
Germany
58 Posts

Profile of Bugatti
Then you really shouldn´t be doing any more magic for him...
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-03-17 08:19, Bugatti wrote:
Then you really shouldn´t be doing any more magic for him...
Yes I certainly won 't be, I have got to learn the measure of some of my audiance ,the first and second year groups I teach at college,there are some individuals that watch you more to suss you out rather then enjoy the trick, which I think is sad in a way,just like my friend ,some people just want to ruin it ,don 't understand it,even jealous of it,should of put this in the psychology section,lol,it indeed takes all sorts.
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
I would not consider him a friend.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
He can't pull the "That's not my card" on you if you have him sign the card. However... Atom 3339 is right on. He is not your friend. With friends like him around you don't need enemies.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Some People (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL