The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Mini Morphosis - Example of China KO passed off as Japan Ver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

guerrestellari
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of guerrestellari
Okkk... just got a pm from moderator that I am not suppose to allow link, references or discussion concerning ebay.

For the sake of keeping to topic, let me simply post a photo of the China KO packaging for record here.

Do not confuse China KO with Authentic Japan packaged Tenyo !

Click here to view attached image.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Hmmm smells fishy ... someone complained about the Ebay-link perhaps? Smile

Anyway, thanks for letting us know G.

I bought knock offs several years ago (before I started collecting Tenyo) and they are AWFULL quality - I have them all in a bag exept for Mini Morphosis and Funnel Vision (trown away - I still have the balls from Mini Morphosis and a litle plastic coin from Tunnel Vision) because they didn't work at all (the others kind off work but far from perfect - not comparable with Tenyo's versions!). Here's what I have left:

The pen of Invisible Pen is different color. Also it doesn't stay in the case (Tenyo version does when you put it in far enough so you can easily 'pull the pen back out').
The 'transparant' base for the lady statue of Floating Rock isn't transparant, the rock doesn't float well, gimmick broke off.
Base of Eye OTI has scratches.
Statue of Eye OTI has traces of glue on the side.
Eye OTI doesn't work OK.
Sponge Rabbits are different color and bad quality.
Gimmick of Krazy Keys falls off.
Impossible Pen doens't work fluently.
Gimmick of Puzzling Queen only dislodges if you slam it on the table.
Crystal Pyramid: don't lift the thing or it rattles and the gimmick becomes visible.

Pfew ... that's about it Smile

Anyone interested in this rubbish feel free to contact me Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Mini Morphosis - Example of China KO passed off as Japan Ver (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL