The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Smallish Illusion...With the Biggest Impact (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Quote:
On 2012-03-26 00:20, SpellbinderEntertainment wrote:
Without a doubt, I would begin here, with Jimmy Finger’s Self-Levitation.
It is not something you’ll see in almost every (yawn) illusionist’s repertoire with the same usual suspects.

http://www.jimmyfingers.com/magellanlevitation.html

Please understand that this illusion takes a great deal of rehearsal and creative thinking to be the masterpiece it can be in the right hands. But if you’re willing to put in the effort and not want a “push button” illusion, you can’t go wrong.

It is not only a masterpiece of fine engineering, but a huge audience pleaser. At some point I’ll get a really imaginative video filmed and posted for it.

Magically, Walt

Thanks for the kudos, Walt! I'm in Vegas, and I've JUST STARTED USING AN ASSISTANT for the first time in my career, and WOW!!! The two person Magellan Duo presentation, using the current Magellan Master Levitation gimmick is closing the show, and bringing the house down! I was a bit concerned about the two person presentation compromising some of the positives of one person presentation, but the impact just becomes greater with two people on stage. Hopefully, I'll have some more video up soon of the reactions and presentation for this... Last week Cage and I did it at the Amazing show, and this week Krystal and I will be performing it at Karnival, playing at the Onyx Theater.

Thanks to everyone for their support and positiveness in making the Magellan Master Levitation the trusted, popular, viable solution for real world performers everywhere!

Jimmy Fingers
marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
Congrats, Jimmy. I look forward to seeing on a video how you've incorporated an assistant into your routine.
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I can't wait to try my assistant on the Magellan Levitation, too. Hope you can post a video, Jimmy.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Smallish Illusion...With the Biggest Impact (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL