The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Direct Control (KTFF) - Review Request (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Anyone seen / read / got this new Kenton Knepper thingummy?

http://www.wonderwizards.com/product_inf......s_id=569

I'm intrigued. But is it any good? Worth a punt? If I could switch up / repeat an E'voque type routine, it would be a result for me. But is this the solution?

Quote:
Kenton has hinted at this set of tools in "Genuine Amazement" and in lecture. He has rarely taught what a few select peers speak of in code as "KTFF". We are pleased to announce Kenton is tipping his decades long secrets of KTFF and Direct Control here now.

What is "KTFF"? We can't tell you that. What we can tell you is what DIRECT CONTROL (KTFF) will do for you:

*Predict one out of a dozen or more items randomly scattered on a floor or table. It doesn't take a lot of words or time. The whole thing happens in under 30 seconds! You can of course build this into as long a presentation as you like.

*Predict four, six, eight or more highly specific items out of a hoard of options. Yes, you predict EVERY item correctly.

*Predict a single item chosen merely by a person stopping at an object. Items are slid across the table or tapped, and the item stopped at is the one predicted.

*Force a book for a Book Test from a shelf or stack of books, force a trick deck among a bunch of decks, force an envelope out of a stack of envelopes, a color out of a pack of candy or set of markers, a flavor, tea bag...

*Force a person, a secret assistant, a chair, other furniture, virtually any item at all large or small may be potentially forced or predicted.

*Replace or greatly clean up equivoque on every level with Kenton's very different methods.

Imagine what you could do if you could fill a table with 20 items and begin moving them away until someone stopped you. They stop on an item that remains and it's the one predicted. Best of all, you do all of this directly and in less than a minute. It can be performed in 20 seconds without tricky words or failure. Try to do that with equivoque!

Kenton even goes so far as to teach you how to apply this so it seems you are able to make someone stop, or allow you to cut the deck to the aces - with the audience calling out where the last ace is...and it IS right there...without sleight of hand.

If you are a mentalist, you need this. Period. It will change how you approach forcing objects and making impromptu predictions. You will eliminate or radically alter how you do standard equivoque after you learn these methods.

Magicians, you need to show how you can direct people, have a trick prop chosen at "random" or cut the aces out of a deck without hard work. You'll even learn Kenton's commercial cutting the ace routine as a bonus in this work. It's what Kenton performs close-up to this day.

If you want to force or control practically anything, then Direct Control, the secret KTFF method, is for you.

Not only read the methods in detail, but see them in action! Along with the PDF eBook you get impromptu video demonstrations of the principles at work too. These aren't fancy videos, but the real thing shot by someone at a private home, so you can see for REAL how these principles work...repeatedly...even when performed six or seven times or more in a row!
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
If KTTF is like the KFC, it must be good.
I like Kentucy Fried Chicken.
Why do you want to do equivoque 3 or 10 times in the row ?
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Don't overdo it!

(Too late??)
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Kenton-ucky Fried Chicken?

Obviously it uses Colonel Kenton's secret blend of eleven verbal tricks and treats to achieve finger lickin' good mentalism.

But is it any good?
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
I ma very curious to know something more about it?
is there a review?
someone thought ?
before buying it I'm really intrigued.
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
749 Posts

Profile of Roki
It has been reviewed here
http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/direcont.html
scroll down to the bottom to see the review .
wolfwaldbauer
View Profile
New user
Milan, Italy
75 Posts

Profile of wolfwaldbauer
Yeah, but are there also any unbiassed reviews?
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1597 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Wolf, that is an impartial review.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
Got it!! will post review soon
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Wolf, who said Jheff is biased?
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2012-04-20 22:34, Tony Razzano wrote:
Wolf, who said Jheff is biased?

I have to agree......

Ray
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I have this and will try to post something this weekend
greml1n
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of greml1n
What you get:
3 vid's that show various examples of the KTFF
1 pdf with pictures as examples

What it can do for you:
Give you the ability to force specific items on a spectator w/o using Magicians C, in a very fair way.
You can force: candy, cards, billets, random household items (great for those "hey show us something man..." situations)
shoes, ect. Heck if you’re innovative you can do this with volunteers.

what it is:
a system using various methods to accomplish the above. Kenton covers in detail the steps and building blocks to achieve this. Everything is broken down in to sections and explained in detail . The system is easy to learn, but SOME of it does require timing and spectator “gauging” for this I do not recommend it for the beginner at all. While I say that nothing is perfect, I think that KTFF is pretty *** useful. This is not so much of an effect but more so a utility as you would guess. As the ad states you can use it to force non card items in the same fair-ish manner you would a card. I have used my own variation of this type of thinking with a modified take on Luke Jermay's A Darker Dai. But Kenton’s way of doing this is much more fool proof and allows for greater versatility. As stated above this is a great thing to know if you want to be prepped for impromptu mentalism or looking for a way to force that "special" book,envolope,chair, ect

G
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2012-04-20 13:19, wolfwaldbauer wrote:

I have never known Jheff to write biased reviews. He basically just calls them as he sees them and he is usually right on the money. Note that he has no financial interest at all in the effect. It states right at the top of the page that it is not an item sold by his Marketplace of the Mind.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Quote:
On 2012-04-20 13:19, wolfwaldbauer wrote:

Yup. I second (or third) this. Jheff says what he thinks. I don't think reviews come more unbiased.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Direct Control (KTFF) - Review Request (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL