The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Okito box beginner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
For a beginner, you might check out the routine(if any) that came with the box.

I had to learn to crawl, before I could walk, run and cycle.

All the other suggestions, might come as you add to your skill level.

There is some great eye candy in the resources mentioned by our very knowledgeable coin workers here at the Café.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Quote:
On 2012-03-29 22:34, NicholasD wrote:
There's a VHS tape (not sure if it's out on DVD) called Tha Okito System by Reinhard Muller. Loads of innovative Okito moves and routines. Maybe not for a beginner, but just thought I'd mention it because there is good stuff out there.

Quote:
On 2012-04-08 17:49, MueCard wrote:
Friends of the Okito Box, please note that video (DVD) is in German, but I think the mostly clever(!) pictures are self-explanatory. I think my friend Joe can affirm it.

Quote:
On 2012-04-09 02:20, wandmgc8 wrote:
It's true that the Reinhard Mueller video, (tape in my case), is in German, but, I had no trouble understanding any of the moves, as, they are well demonstrated and repeated. Turn down the volume and throw on some music to go with it! Some very neat stuff on there.

Michael

You’ll be happy to know that L&L is now offering a dubbed version, as a download. Such a pleasure to watch a Master in action Smile
http://llepub.com/index.php?main_page=pr......s_id=500
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Quote:
On 2014-01-22 22:03, Magiguy wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-03-29 22:34, NicholasD wrote:
There's a VHS tape (not sure if it's out on DVD) called Tha Okito System by Reinhard Muller. Loads of innovative Okito moves and routines. Maybe not for a beginner, but just thought I'd mention it because there is good stuff out there.

Quote:
On 2012-04-08 17:49, MueCard wrote:
Friends of the Okito Box, please note that video (DVD) is in German, but I think the mostly clever(!) pictures are self-explanatory. I think my friend Joe can affirm it.

Quote:
On 2012-04-09 02:20, wandmgc8 wrote:
It's true that the Reinhard Mueller video, (tape in my case), is in German, but, I had no trouble understanding any of the moves, as, they are well demonstrated and repeated. Turn down the volume and throw on some music to go with it! Some very neat stuff on there.

Michael

You’ll be happy to know that L&L is now offering a dubbed version, as a download. Such a pleasure to watch a Master in action Smile
http://llepub.com/index.php?main_page=pr......s_id=500

Thanks for pointing this out!

RevJohn
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2012, MrWizard wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-12 13:11, Corbett wrote:
S.Freeman, here's a little something to whet your appetite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IOAr-sXgog

That routine is just awesome.
Can you tell me is that a slot box you used in that video?
I have small hands so I purchased all 3 quarter size chazpro Buddha style box, slot, and boston boxes.
Haven't practiced very much need to get some dvd instruction to help with the moves.
Looks like David Roth okito box video is suggested for just starting out.
Is that routine you did one of his I would find on this dvd.
Very entertaining just when I think I have followed your every move I was surpised again very cool! Smile

Richard

How's this for a delayed response? Yes, that is Roth's routine, Out with Five. Uses the slot box and an extra coin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Okito box beginner (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL