The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Zombie Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
I have done a search on here but did not find what I was looking for. I am curious about those of you that do perform the effect for kids or even a family show, how long does your routine usually last? I am thinur help.thinking about digging out my zombie ball and see what I can do with it.

Thanks

Steven
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
The length depends on how many moves you do well. Usually two to three minutes with background music that motivates you and fits the show, should do the trick.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I usually go for about 2 minutes. Watch your angles! If you look close at an availble Neil Foster youtube clip from Abotts get together, you can see a gim***k along his arm at one point.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
I use Bill Abbott's "The thing" occasionally and use it for about 3 minutes or so. The good thing about the thing (!) is that there is scope for a bit of audience interaction.

Mark
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
That's about how long I was thinking also, about 2 to 3 minutes. Thanks guys for your help.

Steven
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
I seem to recall Tommy James had a nice version with a skull for Halloween shows, got a great reaction.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Zombie Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL