The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Selling the Ranch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joe faro
View Profile
Regular user
Salida Colorado
154 Posts

Profile of joe faro
After living 23 years in the same place my wife and I have sold our ranch. The bad news is that my 2400 square foot dream shop that I just built two yrs ago sold also and I have 60 days to get every thing out of it. I'm allready planing to build another shop before winter. The other good news is I needed a new asistant for the sideshow and I ended up with two and they are bothe belly dancers which is going to make my act a lot more interesting. We've been working on an act for World Circus Day and its looking like we will have a lot of shows locally this summer.
Paul aka Joe faro
P.S. can anyone tell me how to use spell check on a post? I can't find it on this page.
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
Hi Paul,

Good luck getting the shop built in time, heck with the house. LOL

Type out your message in your email format, copy and paste as you see fit. Bothe ways work.
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Profile of Eric the Excellent
Well holy cats! The thought of 23 years in the same place makes my head spin. The best of luck to you in your move and in the (re)construction of your shop. Can I ask what your shop consists of?

As for spellcheck, a lot of internet browsers have it built-in. Google Chrome does for sure and I think Firefox might. Both come highly recommended.
joe faro
View Profile
Regular user
Salida Colorado
154 Posts

Profile of joe faro
The main shop is 22ft.wide and 60 feet long with a 12 ft. door on each end.I have two welders a metal band saw chop saw and gas trorch along with floor jacks,stands, air compressor,air and mecanical tools. The side shop is 16 ft.wide and has all my wood working tools and then a pool room with a beer fridge. The pool romm also contains my collection of oddities. And now I have 60 days to move every thing so Im going to be busy.
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
You can store some of those oddities at my place for awhile. What's that you say????

Doc
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
Quote:
On 2012-04-07 22:41, joe faro wrote:
The main shop is 22ft.wide and 60 feet long with a 12 ft. door on each end.I have two welders a metal band saw chop saw and gas trorch along with floor jacks,stands, air compressor,air and mecanical tools. The side shop is 16 ft.wide and has all my wood working tools and then a pool room with a beer fridge. The pool romm also contains my collection of oddities. And now I have 60 days to move every thing so Im going to be busy.

Are you hiring? And do you have room for an extra anvil forge kydex presses and grinders/belt sanders?
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Does the beer fridge come stocked?
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
joe faro
View Profile
Regular user
Salida Colorado
154 Posts

Profile of joe faro
I keep PBR in the shop frig and Becks Dark at the house. My friends don't complain about any beer if its cold.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Belly Dancers?? I have 25 acres here in West Texas.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Selling the Ranch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL