The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Four Told Smart Device Edition - Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Quote:
On 2012-05-03 11:12, RNK wrote:
OK, I finally performed this last night. And all I have to say is WOW. The reactions were great. I did not use any index cards, just all memory. Though, after I was done, I thought to myself that the use of the cards will add a little more suspense when each participant is holding a card face down that has your "revelation" of their thought, and they are waiting anxiously to turn it over to see how good you are!! Also, I loved that I could just pull out my phone and say, "Hey- you guys want to see this experiment I have been working on using no props, just my favorite phone menu?" For you mentalists out there- this is great- a portable miracle to have on you always! (as long as you carry your phone on you of coarse, but let's face it, most everyone carries their phone now).

Really liking this Devin and Jason!

RNK

Thank you RNK for your working accolades, I think Murphys has sold out I have a few left and Devin will manufacture more when he returns from his lecture tours, the response has been very positive. Thank you
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I just got this but the link the qr reader takes you too does appear to work but all just add in it. Would anyone be kind enough to send me the jpeg please? I can prove I own it.

Many thanks
Uncle Joe
View Profile
Regular user
Japan
194 Posts

Profile of Uncle Joe
It's great material.
I usually use a swami to divert any suspicions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Four Told Smart Device Edition - Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL