The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » "Key Guns" for Jailers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3006 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Some batons were also shotguns. Look-a-like pens were constructed to shoot 25s and 32s
And we're not talking about spy stuff. you could reacquisition these. The batons were common in the late 30s, I believe, until the early 60s.

The Iron Claw was used to clamp down on a prisoners mandible to either shut them up or stop them from spitting - that's why nippers aren't made any more. A few officers "got out of hand" with their use. Flashlights were outfitted with pepper-spray and tazers.
Now some flashlights "smell" alcohol. There are new bullet-proof clipboards that "smell" alcohol too.

But yeah, those are neat keys. Sometimes I wish I had something like that when going to my warehouse at night. Either that or a wicked flash pot.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
One of the key guns appeared on Pawn Stars. Not a very useful item as it had to have a wick they needed to light the wick then wait for it to ignite the powder.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » "Key Guns" for Jailers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL