The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The Trick That Cannot Be Explained (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
This is the Bedrglas effect caan "the trick that can't be explained"
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
MagicJuggler
View Profile
Inner circle
Anchorage, AK
1161 Posts

Profile of MagicJuggler
I've been working on the Trick that Cannot Be Performed for some time, I'd show you but.... Well, you know.

I've also seen the Trick with no Presentation, but I hear there's countless versions out there. Smile
Matthew Olsen

I heard from a friend that anecdotal evidence is actually quite reliable.
El Mystico
View Profile
Special user
573 Posts

Profile of El Mystico
It's a fabulous trick; I do it at most performances.
You can see Vernon do it, old and slowly, on one the "extra" lectures that now comes with the Revelations DVDs.
In Martin Gardner's Table Magic you'll find Joe Berg's handling.
In Magic with Fawcett Ross, there is a short section on Vernon's handling.
In CLose Up Card Magic you'll find Harry Lorayne's handling.
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
495 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
El Mystico,

What's the name of the effect in CUCM?
James Alan
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
680 Posts

Profile of James Alan
One of the lectures on the 30th Anniversary Revelations release also has a long section where he actually does the trick several times in a row.
James Alan

Magic & Martini | Blog | Facebook
El Mystico
View Profile
Special user
573 Posts

Profile of El Mystico
Feral Chorus: Calculated Risk. I don't think it made it into the Classic Collection.
shanla
View Profile
Loyal user
Japan, Tokyo
285 Posts

Profile of shanla
Martin Nash's "A Hard Ace to Follow" is a good adaptation of the principle of "The Trick that Cannot be Explained" to Hofzinser Problem.

It is explained in his book "Any Second Now".
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
Quote:
On 2012-04-25 11:29, Steven Youell wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-25 09:49, Alel wrote:
The trick why I am eternally grateful to you, Mr. Youell. Ever since you sent a copy of your lecture notes to me years ago, this is one trick that I reserve for those special circumstances.

If you're talking about "The Trick That HAS No Explanation", thank you very much. It's served me well and can be done with any deck, even if it's dog-eared and missing cards. Darn near any conditions, too. It's a standard in my Castle act.

SEY

That's one of my favorite card tricks ever. Anytime, anywhere, any deck. Makes me feel like Bond. (James Bond).
Steven Youell
View Profile
V.I.P.
3866 Posts

Profile of Steven Youell
Quote:
On 2012-05-24 15:32, DT3 wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-25 11:29, Steven Youell wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-25 09:49, Alel wrote:
The trick why I am eternally grateful to you, Mr. Youell. Ever since you sent a copy of your lecture notes to me years ago, this is one trick that I reserve for those special circumstances.

If you're talking about "The Trick That HAS No Explanation", thank you very much. It's served me well and can be done with any deck, even if it's dog-eared and missing cards. Darn near any conditions, too. It's a standard in my Castle act.

SEY

That's one of my favorite card tricks ever. Anytime, anywhere, any deck. Makes me feel like Bond. (James Bond).

Yowser! Thanks!

SEY
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » The Trick That Cannot Be Explained (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL