The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The impossible box - ray roch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kotrozo
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of kotrozo
I received my copy of this dvd recently and have had a short amount of time to watch it, but, I must say that this is really cool! I have only worked on the construction of the cube and I'm having so much fun putting them together that I haven't worked on the actual routines he presents. some of them are intriguing but I'm sure most people will adapt the box for use in their own ways. if you get the video, make sure to watch PAST the initial construction. he does it many times, which I realized AFTER rewinding the the initial scenes over and over, ha ha. I couldn't clearly see how the first few connections were made, but its actually very easy and he goes over it many times.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Thanks for the review.
KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The impossible box - ray roch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL