The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » You wonder why cops are on edge sometimes? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
My bad. I didn't realize we were still talking about the specific incident and not generally.
I confused the issue by bringing up another 'shooting at a fleeing suspect' story that I know of.
[the computer here at mcdonalds doesn't seem to have a shift feature. actually, they warned me that the 'at' key wasn't going to work.]
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2012-04-30 10:04, ed rhodes wrote:
[the computer here at mcdonalds doesn't seem to have a shift feature. actually, they warned me that the 'at' key wasn't going to work.]

Well when the keys have pictures of cheeseburgers instead of real letters, one can expect some problems.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2012-04-30 12:07, critter wrote:
Quote:

Well when the keys have pictures of cheeseburgers instead of real letters, one can expect some problems.

:thumbsup:
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2012-04-30 12:07, critter wrote:
Quote:

Yeah, this is actually an improvement. You used to have to use a screen keyboard to type everything in... apparently it stopped working because the security program is conflicting with the internet program.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » You wonder why cops are on edge sometimes? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL