The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best Way to Combine Multiple Snow Loads? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
I posted this question in Secret Sessions, but couldn't get any responses down there. So I'll try up here!

I'm trying to produce the maximum amount of snow possible with my Snow Animator. What is the best way to combine several snow load packets for one presentation? Attach them together somehow, or what? I recall someone once mentioning, I think, taping several packets together, but I can't picture how exactly one would go about doing that.

Any thoughts, please?

Many thanks

Mark
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1226 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
It was me who posted that.....stack them on top of one another and place a piece of tape along the sides securing the pieces together. I use the KJ loads now that I have the SA 4, but beforehand when I was using the SA 1 I would tape up to three together. If I was using a hand fan I would only tape two. If you have any specific questions go ahead and PM me, I would be more than happy to go into further detail for you. Smile
marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
Thanks, Scott. I get the picture on attaching the loads together, and will give it a try.
GrassosMagicTheatre
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of GrassosMagicTheatre
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Well I can tell you lots of ways to do it. I don't use a snow animator but that's just personal preference.

yes taping them on one side thus making it a book will be easy to separate and break up.

you can also use a small piece of tissue paper to wrap the 2 or 3 snow loads and then tape that closed.

if you would like to use the best snow storms on the planet go to seo magic and buy them there.

expensive yes - worth it OH YEA. you will not find a better snow storm load.
I rather not tell people about seo magic as I want it all to myself!

I have tried every snow load out there and can tell you that after close to 3000 performances of my snow storm nothing beats the seo magic snow.

if you have any other questions let me know.

sam
sam sandler- America's only full-time DEAF Illusionist
http://www.samsandler.com
http://www.deafinitelymagic.com
marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
Sam, would you say the Seo loads are superior even to the black tissue, softball-size loads that Kevin James now makes and sells?
AllAboutMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
California
333 Posts

Profile of AllAboutMagic
For a hand fan....Yes........for an animator....not even close.
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
Allaboutmagic is right to a point I mean your comparing apples and oranges at this point with those 2.

seo magic is far more superior to any other snow storm loads in 2 ways

first for hand fan yes easiest to use packed well and releases like a dream
second goes higher and stays up LONGER then any snow I have tried (and I tried them all)!

the kevin james ball load is convenient for the animator but again what I want to stress is that all though you get a lot of snow out of it - it still is heavier snow and does not stay up as long. but it is good for the animator being that you have forced air to shoot it up high

you could make your own ball type load using the seo storms. just a thought
try it and compare it and see if it is enough of a difference to justify the switch.

sam
marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
The possibility of making a giant ball-type load using the Seo Tanzaku snow had also occurred to me, Sam. It would make for an expensive, but very impressive, best of all worlds display, I would think.

If somebody's already tried this, I'd love to hear about it.
Sam Sandler
View Profile
Inner circle
2487 Posts

Profile of Sam Sandler
I use a mix of the Tanzaku and medium load and it is amazing but I use a fan not the animators.
fsharp
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of fsharp
I am jumping back on this old thread. Has anyone tried to make a large load using SEO snowstorm with Kevin James snow animator? Did it work well?
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Look the K.J. video instruction for S.A.4 ( NAPKIN HOLDER),Kevin show and describe how use shredder for the make snow load and how make big snowload .By the way size of pieces of paper which use Kevin James much less than snowstorm load from all magicshops. that's why Kevin's "snow" look really and magically like wizard!!!!
fsharp
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of fsharp
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2015, serg wrote:
Look the K.J. video instruction for S.A.4 ( NAPKIN HOLDER),Kevin show and describe how use shredder for the make snow load and how make big snowload .By the way size of pieces of paper which use Kevin James much less than snowstorm load from all magicshops. that's why Kevin's "snow" look really and magically like wizard!!!!

I have Snow Animator 5 and unfortunately there is no video instruction on how to make the snow loads. Smile I don't know why Kevin didn't include this with his latest product...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best Way to Combine Multiple Snow Loads? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL