The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Elohim or Omega Ring? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3623 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I'm interested in a magnetic ring. These are the only two I have seen advertised. I have seen the Omega up close and it looked kinda cheap and bulky. I havent seen the Elohim. How does the power compare? Any recomendations?
John Clarkson
View Profile
Special user
Santa Barbara, CA
749 Posts

Profile of John Clarkson
There is another ring, John Altpeter's Master Ring System. It apparently comes in both silver and gold. I was interested in the gold version and sent an e-mail inquiry to Brad Burt's site asking for a photo, but never got any response. Here's the URL with a description: http://www.magicshop.com/shopper1.htm
If you have better luck getting a photo from Brad Burt, please let me know.

Smile
John D. Clarkson, S.O.B. (Sacred Omphaloskeptic Brotherhood)
Cozener

"There is nothing more important to a magician than keeping secrets. Probably because so many of them are Gay."
—Peggy, from King of the Hill (Sleight of Hank)
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3623 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
That does look interesting. I will let you know if I have any luck getting a photo!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Elohim or Omega Ring? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL