The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Bicycle ESP Test Deck with Teaching DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Quote:
On 2012-05-20 16:08, TonyBrand wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, Richard. I will have to check this out soon, along with Russell Targ's "The Reality of ESP".

Tony

Russell Targ is great!
I have 3 different 4 hour each audio interviews with him from Coast to Coast 550 AM radio very good stuff.
Thank you for the heads up on his new book "Publication Date: March 27, 2012" that is hot off the press!
I will be getting that right away only $12.21 on Amazon right now.

Thanks
Richard
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2012-05-20 16:25, david12345 wrote:
How do beyond esp compare with para or MK? I just recently purchased beyond esp 2 and am quite pleased.

I just realized I made a mistake earlier. I recommended both the ParaLabs cards and Beyond ESP. The thing is I don't have the Beyond ESP cards so I can't very well give an opinion on them either way. I meant to recommend the ParaLabs and the MK cards.

Sorry for any confusion.

Good thoughts,

Bob
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1528 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
Quote:
On 2012-05-21 00:43, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-05-20 16:25, david12345 wrote:
How do beyond esp compare with para or MK? I just recently purchased beyond esp 2 and am quite pleased.

I just realized I made a mistake earlier. I recommended both the ParaLabs cards and Beyond ESP. The thing is I don't have the Beyond ESP cards so I can't very well give an opinion on them either way. I meant to recommend the ParaLabs and the MK cards.

Sorry for any confusion.

Good thoughts,

Bob

The main differences between the Beyond ESP and MK-MOD test cards are:

1. The m*rking method - different p**k size; different type of m*rking entirely; visibility of the m*rks; MK has one-way back.
2. Card size - MK are bridge size, BESP are poker size.
3. BESP has two m*rked decks, with different coloured backs; MK has two decks but only one is m*rked.
4. Different gaff cards. Don't want to go into too much detail here!
5. Different design tuck boxes.

Similarities include:

1. Exactly the same print stock.
2. Exactly the same manufacturer.
3. Some of the gaff cards are the same. Don't want to go into... etc Smile

Hope that helps.
T.
Razamabaz
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Razamabaz
I know this is old but I thought I'd add my comment. Maybe in America Bikes would be seen as cards used in poker etc but not in the UK where they are less well known to the general public. It's highly likely the bicycle backs would fly by the UK generl public. I can honestly say the British public wouldn't give it a second thought.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Bicycle ESP Test Deck with Teaching DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL