The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Warning: Trick Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Mary,

Agreed. My reference to adults was only in response Nanci and my side conversation on all-women parties.

Quote:
Once again the venue, occasion and individual personalities of the audience are more formative to my performance than the gender.

yup!

EDIT:
And where IS Frank to explain the tricky point that we probably all missed!?
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I don't think anyone missed the "tricky point".
And I'm not sure anyone cares for my opinion, but...

In my opinion, and as several have mentioned as well,
Doing your best act, the act you always do, will provide the best entertainment.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Oh, lol,
Well, ...fair enough. I agree. Smile
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
David Kaye
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
131 Posts

Profile of David Kaye
If you want to perform a trick for little girls then I recommend Silly Billy's Princess in a Pickle. This is a brand new trick that tells the story of a Princess who has to choose the right person to marry. I created this trick because there are almost no tricks that are just for little girls. The trick is a series of 5 headless silks, where the children hold the silks and their heads sit atop the character image, thus turning them into the character for the story. The plot includes a princess, a prince, marriage, love, and living happily ever after. All the things that most little girls like.

While I perform this trick in my own style it is really a framework to be performed in any style, including that of a sweet, gentle, girly fairy tale. See my performance for a family audience here. http://sillymagic.com/princess_pickle.htm. When I perform this for all girl parties it is quite different. The instructions come with two routines, one for family audiences and one for young girls.
David Kaye / Silly Billy
www.sillymagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Warning: Trick Question (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL