The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Penguin Magic presents Oz Pearlman's Coin Under Watch DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
This is a Penguin magic production. The trailer is here:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1920

The premise is simple: Vanish a coin and make it appear under a spectator's watch. If you'd like, the coin can be signed.

We know the strongest magic is when it takes place in their hands. That's why the sponge bunnies/balls is the king. Many professionals have said no matter how strong your magic is, the bunnies will be what they remember.

The dvd is only $19.95. It should be at least $29.95. Look at what you can learn:

COIN UNDER WATCH - this is the basic routine and it's powerful.

COPPER SILVER WATCH - This is a copper/silver transpo, that ends with the coin under their watch. Strong magic here.

COIN UNDER EVERYTHING - This is like a coin flurry routine. A coin keeps vanishing and appearing under objects on the table ( it could be a card box, salt shaker, etc.). The coin vanishes and ends up on their shoulde and finally under their watch.

MARKED COIN UNDER WATCH - A great method that allows you to cause their signed coin to vanish and appear under their watch.

There's a bonus routine that is killer. A signed playing card ( no force ) vanishes from the deck and appears folded under their watch. A KILLER end to an ambitious card routine.

Oz is a great teacher and as powerful as the basic coin under watch routine is, it's actually fairly easy to do. Oz teaches some great coin vanishes and professional tips on how to make it all flow smoothly.

This is my choice as one of the best dvds ever released, because it's magic that you'll actually do.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I see Penguin has this on sale for only $4.95.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1920
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
It's the Penguin Cool Box deal today!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Penguin Magic presents Oz Pearlman's Coin Under Watch DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL