The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Corsaro Lecture - June 7th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spatrick
View Profile
Special user
Tom Sawyer let me whitewash these
517 Posts

Profile of spatrick
Come to the Penn State Room at the Petro Truck Stop (Iron Skillit Restaurant) on June 7th at 7PM for David Corsaro's "Magic Marketing" lecture.

$10 for guests! 98 Grove St. Dupont PA.

This lecture will cover all of the aspects of marketing for magicians, from creating a marketing plan to getting your first job (and your second, and your third.)

Come and check it out!!!
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
I attended this lecture in the Detroit area. You really don't want to miss this lecture. It's a must see.
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Thanks John.

This will be a great lecture for anyone who wanted to start thinking about marketing themselves and building their business. We will discuss how to get professional promotional materials at little to no cost and how to use them in very unique ways. We will discuss how to use social media to get your clients to do your marketing for you. We will also talk about getting a job in restaurant magic and how to turn that job into more and more private gigs.

I have taken my 20+ years experience as a magician and my 12+ years experience working for one of the top marketing agencies in the country and combined them to create this lecture. I hope you will all enjoy it

David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
spatrick
View Profile
Special user
Tom Sawyer let me whitewash these
517 Posts

Profile of spatrick
Thanks David!

This was a great lecture and I am sure that the group got allot of ideas from it!

It was great to see you again! Keep up the good work!

S. Patrick
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Thanks !!

if anyone else on the east coast is interested in my marketing lecture, please PM me and let me know. Here are some recent endorsements:

I had a great time at David Corsaro's Lecture "The Business Of Awesome.” I learned a small truck load of marketing knowledge and real world information from getting the gig to keeping it and more. It is well worth your time to attend or host David's lecture. -- Mark Mysterrio World Record Holder and Magician

"I watched David Corsaro’s Magic Marketing lecture and David shared useful advice for every level performer. Restaurant workers will learn new ways to get their foot in the door and develop relationships with potential customers. Plus, David provides tons of web resources for printing companies, social media sites, web advertisements, websites, and ways new customers can find you."
-- Scott Morley owner, The Wonderfun Magic Shop

What a great lecture!! Everyone got something out of it which they can use to better their own magic / business. -- IBM Ring 30 (NEPA Magic Association)

“David exceeded my expectations!. His marketing workshop is a must see.“ -- John Luka (organizer of the Detroit Motor City Close-up Convention)

David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Corsaro Lecture - June 7th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL